Translate

Monday, March 4

From Winter to Spring

Hello Beauts!

As the weather is slightly getting better I have a sudden urge to ditch the winter outfits and dress like its absolutely boiling outside, though its not a very smart move at all! I have switched the boots to my flats and have lost all contact with my coats whatsoever!

I say this in every post of mine and I will say it again as it is the only active thing in my life right now, I am very busy with University and final year is a lot of work, so I don't get to out unless it is to lectures or the library :( therefore he is my very simple outfit of the day, hope you guys like it!






































The Outfit
*
Maxi Dress- Dorothy Perkins
Satchel- New Look
Flats- Topshop
Leggings- H&M
Maxi Hijab- Princess Rockz
Necklace- Forever 21
Ring- Black, Topshop
Ring- Assorted Rings, Topshop and Primark
Free Palestine Wristband- Ebay
*





Lots of Love
Adeela
x

No comments:

Post a Comment